Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday - March 10, 2014

Here is what is on my design wall – Spring Bouquet:

I was able to get the applique on the second block stitched down this weekend, with a little help from my friends:


one cat, and

one dog

One-half of my animal kingdom joined me in the sewing room yesterday for some stitching.

It was a pretty productive weekend with the block done, some knitting accomplished, and the garden started. The weather just may cooperate now so we can get some more seeds planted this coming weekend.

I’m linking up over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see all the design walls.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful applique. Is it Lori Smith?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize that pattern! I was just admiring a sample quilt like it at my LQS last week, but unfortunately they didn't have the pattern or kits for sale anymore. Your blocks are gorgeous, and I'm jealous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's absolutely gorgeous, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful applique work - so stunning. I just did an applique (Rose of Sharon) design in my own work for the first time and loved doing it. xCathy

    ReplyDelete