Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ALYOF for March 2014

I met my March goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014. I got all the applique pieces fused and stitched down on the nine center blocks of Spring Bouquet. I also got the blocks stitched together, so now it is ready for borders. There are pieced and fused applique borders for this quilt, so I’m going to set this aside for a bit and get up the courage to finish it. Here’s where it stands now:



I’ll be linking up over at Fiber of All Sorts for the March Finishes Party for A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014. I was #1 on the March goals link up. You can see what everyone else has done this month here.


6 comments:

  1. Wow. . this is stunning! Wow! Great finish. Thanks for linking up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks fantastic, and it will be even more so when it is completely finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely stunning. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete