Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Today...

I got a bit of sewing done today. I was able to make a block for February for the 2014 Scrappy Challenge at Patchwork Times, plus I cut out some more fabric for 12 more of these blocks. Hopefully I can get the rest of the fabric cut out this week and put them together. Here is the one block I finished…I’ll make this one into a potholder.



The other blocks I started cutting are from a snowman fabric. I fussy cut the snowmen for the center of this block. I plan on putting it together into a wall hanging. We’ll see how it turns out.

I also (almost) finished the first block of the Sawtooth Cats quilt.  I still have to put a face on the cat and stitch the tail down after I get the sashing put on. I’m not quite sure how I want to put the faces on the cats, so I’m just going to work on making the remaining 19 blocks. The block actually takes a bit longer than I anticipated, so I don’t know if I’ll get this top done for A Lovely Year of Finishes for February. But I’ll keep working on it and see what happens. Here’s the block I did today:



I hope you got a lot done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment