Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stash Report Week 8 of 2014

This week I only finished up a potholder, so not much out. Fortunately, nothing came in either…and it’s not for a lack of trying! The thrift stores just didn’t have anything fabric-y this week.

I’m still on the negative side, but I am hoping to get out of the hole soon. Probably not this month though!

Used year to date:    16.0 yards
Used this week:         .25 yards
Added year to date:  18.75 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 2.50 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.



3 comments:

  1. You are in the enhancing mode! Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat blocks are adorable. I never have luck finding fabric at thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being only 2.5 in the hole is nothing to obsess over. I'm hoping I'll end the year within 10 yds of 0 in either direction! The best thing about reporting is that you become more thoughtful about purchases.

    ReplyDelete