Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stash Report Week 7 - 2014

This week I received an order of 3 yards of fabric plus I stopped in at Joann’s to pick up some needles and things, so of course I grabbed some fat quarters…four to be exact. So I added four yards this week:



I thought about using the gray for something, but now I’ve changed my mind. However, I have another project I think it will work in. The fat quarters I will use for my Sawtooth Cats border.

I didn’t finish anything this week, so no fabric out. I’m officially on the negative side, but I have some projects I’m finishing up so by the end of the month I hope to get out of that hole!

Used year to date:    16.0 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  14.75 yards
Added this week:       4.0 yards
Total net used 2014: 2.75 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used - I so don't want to be in the red!)

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

  1. I just love that middle fat quarter! I agree about red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the green! Great gray fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those extra yards won't be in your stash very long since you have plans for then. I like your green and red accounting system. I'm in the green so far this year and hope to stay there.a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's not too bad! You'll be out of the green before long. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not so far on the wrong side of the stash management equation. Hope you get back to the right color soon.

    ReplyDelete