Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stash Report 2014 - Week 6


Yesterday the rest of my fabric arrived for the Sawtooth Cats quilt top. My plan is to use this for the sashing and border. I'll probably bind with it too.



I didn’t finish anything this week, so no fabric out. At least I’m still in the black…barely!

Used year to date:    16.0 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  10.75 yards
Added this week:       4.0 yards
Total net used 2014: 1.25 yards

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the snowmen scrappy challenge block. Never thought to fussy cut the centers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You needed this fabric, you had no choice! I know we'll have more impressive numbers as we finish some things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this print!! You're still holding your own, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete