Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday


I have a few things on my design wall this week. On the top right is the one Sawtooth Cats block that I’ve done. I need to get crackin’ on that quilt top! Below that is a block for the Scrappy Challenge 2014 February block. It has carrots on it…I’ll make that into a potholder by the end of the month. The three blocks on the left are also from the February block of the Scrappy Challenge. There are snowmen in the centers. I have nine more blocks to sew together (all the parts/pieces are done), and then I think I will make these into two wall hangings for Christmas gifts. I have sashing/border fabric ready to go, so I really just need to figure out if I want to have them 3 across and 2 down or 2 across and 3 down. They’re 9 inch finished blocks, so with the sashings and borders they would be either about 22” across by 33” long, or 33” across and 22” long. I’ll have to set them out on the design board when I get them all done and see which I prefer.

For more Design Wall fun, head over to Patchwork Times.


3 comments:

  1. I love your cat block, I'm working on a cat block right now also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fussy cut centers you've got going on with the scrappy challenge blocks! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks! I really like your kitty cat one.

    ReplyDelete