Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Menu Planner

It’s going to be COLD again this week. I usually like the cold of winter here in East Tennessee, but this year has been so bitterly cold at times. I’m so ready for spring! Here’s what we have planned for our meals this week:

Monday:    Chicken & Pasta with Alfredo sauce and broccoli

Tuesday:   Chili Cheese Fries – Chili beans from the crock pot a couple of weeks ago, and we have potatoes we need to use up. Plus it’s only going to be in the 20s for a high on Tuesday. Nice and toasty meal.

Wednesday:      Mexican Spaghetti

Thursday: Waffles with berries – I make whole grain waffles, grinding my wheat before mixing the batter

Friday:      Pizza night

Saturday: Fish with Yummy Crock Pot Beans and vegetables/salad

Sunday:    Skating afternoon, so we’re having soup and sandwiches


I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment