Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

January Reading

On my Kindle I have another Anne Perry novel, Death in Devil’s Acre. I’ve also downloaded a bunch of free Kindle books about business and blogging.

The “real” books I have on my nightstand include Forks Over Knives (I got both the companion book to the documentary and the cookbook for my husband for Christmas). We’re leaning in that direction for our diet. Our daughter has been a vegetarian for 10+ years, so we have removed a lot of meat from our diets, and we’ve cut WAY back on dairy recently. We’ll see how inspired I am by reading the book after watching the documentary.

I also checked out a few books from the library last week, including The Body in the Piazza by Katherine Hall Page, Supernatural by Colin Wilson, and The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker. Several people have told me how great The Gift of Fear is, but I’ve not started reading it yet. I’ll let you know.


What are you reading this month?

1 comment:

  1. I just finished A Fine Romance by Susan Branch. If you enjoy all things English, you will love this book. The story of a recent trip to England, featuring hand written text, watercolors and photographs.

    ReplyDelete