Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014 Finishes Party

A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014 - January Finish


I was able to complete my goal for ALYoF in January. I was #203 at the Linky Party for January goals. I finished the top to Bonnie Hunter’s 2012 mystery, Easy Street. Finally! That’s now set aside and maybe I’ll quilt it later this year. We’ll see. Now I need to figure out what to finish for February…so many choices! Here’s my quilt top:


Head on over to the January Finishes Linky Party here.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Easy Street!!! Congrats on getting your goal finished for this month with several days to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job -- I love the color combination you've got going on here! It's lovely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i think for Feb you should quilt/bind/wash & nap under THIS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is beautiful. Lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a lovely finish! I haven't even started my small project, and chances are slim now. Maybe next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making your goal. That's a great quilt AND one with lots of work. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete