Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Beginning

Welcome to The Pieceful Kingdom!

I’m Linda and I live in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in beautiful East Tennessee. I’m an avid quilter and dabble in various other crafting hobbies. I’ll try most anything!  You can check out the tabs at the top of this page to see what I’m up to. I’m married to a wonderful man and have a beautiful daughter who has just graduating from college. We also have four furry kids – 2 dogs and 2 cats.

I’ve started this blog to keep a record of what I have done with my quilting and crafting, and so hopefully one day my future grandchildren can see what I did before their arrival. I’d also like to share my love of quilting and crafting with others, and hopefully learn from you as well along the way.

Bear with me as I find my way through the blogosphere, and like this blog, I’m still a work in progress. I hope you will join me on this adventure!

Thanks for stopping by,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment