Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The 2nd Week of December Reads

I usually have several books going at once, and this week is no exception. On my Kindle I just finished Brush With Death by Karen MacInerney - has a yummy sounding blueberry muffin recipe which I just baked this morning...I'll let you know later how they taste. Yesterday I started Ham Bones by Carolyn Haines. Not too far into it yet, but I like the character Sarah Booth Delaney and Carolyn Haines' books are a really quick read for me. I am also reading Rutland Place by Anne Perry. I've read all of Anne Perry's Thomas and Charlotte Pitt books...I've just decided to start over and read them again.

I have a several actual books on my nightstand...one by Elizabeth Peters, a Harry Potter book, and Erle Stanley Gardner's Perry Mason Solves the Case of the Ice Cold Hands. I do love mysteries. I usually have at least one non-fiction book going, and right now it's The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia by Rebecca Woods. I've read through it before, but I want to go through it again.

What's on your nightstand or on your Kindle?

No comments:

Post a Comment