Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ready for Christmas

I finished making the last Christmas gift yesterday…a quilt for my daughter. All the presents are wrapped and (mostly) under the tree. I think we are ready for Christmas!

Speaking of my daughter, today is her 22nd birthday. Happy birthday! She and her dad are out at the movies today. They usually take a day around her birthday to go to the movies together. I HATE going to the movie theater, so I stay home and it’s their daddy-daughter date. Today they are seeing The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in 3D. Hope they enjoy. I’ll wait until it comes out on Netflix.

I’m off to the sewing machine. I think any sewing I do through the next couple of weeks will be working on Bonnie Hunter’s Celtic Solstice Mystery. I’ve not kept up with it, but I’m hanging in there. I’ve done some from each of the four steps posted so far. I’m hoping to link up with her linky party next week. We’ll see what happens. I actually still need to finish putting the top together for last year’s Easy Street mystery. Maybe I can get all the Bonnie Hunter mysteries done within the next month. That would get two UFOs off my list!

Next month I need to take my sewing machine in for service, so I will be out of commission. I think I will take the time to clean up an old Singer 201-2 and maybe do some stitching on that. I’m also hoping to have a list of goals to post by January 1. We’ll see if I get to that J.


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment