Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Almost There

It’s almost time for Christmas! I must admit I have not really been in a Christmas mood this year…not sure why. Anyway, I’m trying to make the best of it. I’m as ready as I’ll ever be!

Today I got the house all cleaned and ready for the big day. I just put a veggie lasagna in the crock pot for later, and I’ll run and grab some lunch. I will probably spend some of this afternoon working on Celtic Solstice, though hubby will be home early today, so I may sit with him and knit…it’s a sweater I started last winter. I really should get it done!

Hubby and daughter will be making Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow night, so I don’t have to worry about a thing. I will probably even make some haystack candies this afternoon or tomorrow. The butterscotch ones are the best!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment